RogoHub™ enhances the lives and work experience of End Users by providing a platform for the delivery of technical information directly to their mobile device. The technical information is the property of the "registered Vendor", who is solely responsible for the information content. RogoHub™ assumes no liability or responsibility for the actual content, accuracy, or timeliness of any Vendors information, nor should such information be construed as permission for violation of patent rights. No warranties, expressed or implied, are made. It is suggested the end user thoroughly evaluate an item in order to determine its safety, suitability, and regulatory allowance of the intended use(s) of the product. RogoHub™ does not give any legal assurance of suitability for any item in any special field of application.
Information We Collect
We collect information to provide better service to all of our End Users - from figuring out which items you are particularly interested in, and which features are important to you; such as requesting a sample from your mobile device, or using the search feature to locate technical information on another item.
Information you give us. Most end users need to request or re-order a sample at some point. RogoHub™ allows an End User to order a sample of a particular item right from your mobile device. Therefore, when you register, we’ll ask for personal information necessary for FedEx or UPS shipping, such as: your name, company name, ship to address, mobile phone number, and email address.
Occasionally a Vendor will need to make a change to a technical document (Specification Sheet, Nutritional Information, etc…). If an End User has "pinged" (received a Vendors technical information via RogoHub™ on their mobile device) such an item in the past, the Vendor can notify the End User, via RogoHub™, of the change, allowing the End User to update the information and make any necessary changes.
Information we get from your use of our service. We collect information about the services that you use and how you use them, like viewing, printing, or emailing, technical information; requesting a sample via the app, contacting the vendor via the app - by phone or going to their website from the app.
We collect device-specific information such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number.
Location Information. In some instances we may collect and process information about your actual location utilizing various technologies including IP address, GPS, and wireless access network location services.
How we use the information we collect. We use the information we collect from our service to provide, maintain, protect and improve it; to develop new end user services and to protect RogoHub™ and our users.
Transparency and Choice
- Review and control certain types of information tied to your RogoHub™ account.
Accessing and Updating Your Personal Information
Information We Share
For Legal Reasons - We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of RogoHub™ if we have a good-faith belief that access,
use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- Meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request
- Enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of RogoHub™, our users or the public as required or permitted by law
We may share non-personally identifiable information publically and with our Vendors. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our service.
- We encrypt sensitive areas of our service using SSL.
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- We restrict access to personal information to members of our RogoHub™ authorized users who need to know that information in order to support our user community, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.