- Description of Service to Registered Vendor
- Vendor Data Security
- Vendor Data Ownership
- Vendor Data Management
- License (Copyright) to Copy and Republish
- Information We Collect
- Return Policy
- Vendor Customer Support
Description of Service
RogoHub™ is a secure platform to which registered Vendors can upload technical information and deliver that information to End Users. RogoHub™ allows Vendors to uniquely label samples of specific items, so that the technical information unique to that item is deliverable to an End Users mobile device. RogoHub™ enhances the dynamic as to how a Vendor is able to relate to an End User - now through the sample that is sent. RogoHub™ allows End Users to work more quickly and efficiently by delivering relevant technical information, instantaneously, to their mobile device.
RogoHub™ is a cloud based, business to business, fee based, patent pending, subscription service for registered Vendors.
A "registered Vendor" is a customer who has registered their corporation with RogoHub™, paid the annual subscription fee, and thereby entitled to upload technical information for individual items. The annual subscription fee is a sliding scale based upon the size of the customer in terms of net sales. There is a fee for each individual item registered with the service.
Vendor Data Security
- All data transmitted from a browser and the RogoHub™ web site is encrypted using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology.
- The web site runs on servers that receive security updates as they are available, are stored in highly secure and highly available data centers, are secured behind network and application firewalls, and are monitored continuously.
- All data is backed up frequently and stored at a centralized backup system in a geographically disparate location.
Vendor Data Ownership
As a registered RogoHub™ Vendor, you hereby agree all technical information which you upload to RogoHub™ is your property, for which you are solely responsible for the content. RogoHub™ provides a secure location for Vendors to store information. RogoHub™ neither owns nor is responsible for posted Vendor content. RogoHub™ assumes no liability or responsibility for the actual content, accuracy, or timeliness of any Vendors information, nor should such information be construed as permission for violation of patent rights. No warranties, expressed or implied, are made. RogoHub™ does not give any legal assurance of suitability for any item in any special field of application.
Vendor Data Management
RogoHub™ allows a registered Vendor to upload, change, update, and/or delete information for any item as often or whenever necessary. Posting, monitoring, and managing content is the sole responsibility of the registered Vendor. There is a fee for each individual item registered with the service.
- Vendor Item Name
- Vendor Item Number
- Kosher Certificate
- GMO Status Statement
- Natural Statement
- Organic Certificate
- PHO Status Statement
- Gluten Free Statement
- Halal Certificate
- Specification Sheet
- Nutritional Information
- Allergen Information
- Country of Origin
- Certificate of Analysis
License (Copyright) to Copy and Republish
As a Registered RogoHub™ Vendor, you hereby agree to provide RogoHub™ with a limited license (copyright) to copy and republish technical information which is posted to RogoHub™. The technical information is the sole property of the Vendor. The Vendor is solely responsible for the accuracy, and/or timeliness of the content.
Information We Collect
- Event Date
- Event Time
- End User Name
- End User Location
- Item Name
- Vendor Name
End User Action
Vendor Contacted from app
- Via phone
- Via vendor's website
Document(s) (Specification Sheet, Nutritional, Allergen, Kosher, etc…)
- Forwarded via txt or email
- Sample Ordered
- Vendor Contacted from app
Event information may be of interest and made available to a Vendor for intelligence, marketing, trend analysis, etc…
- We encrypt our service using SSL.
- We offer a Safe Browsing feature.
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- We restrict access to personal information to RogoHub™ employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process if for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
Every effort will be made to insure a registered Vendor is fully satisfied with RogoHub™ service. Should a registered Vendor decide to terminate service a refund will be made available either by check, or credit issued to Vendors credit card - whichever is deemed preferable by RogoHub™. The amount refunded will be pro-rated and determined by the number of months remaining on the contract.
RogoHub™ will not offer a refund for individual items a registered Vendor deletes from service.
RogoHub™ is committed to providing premier customer service to registered Vendors. We are constantly looking for ways to improve. Customer service may be reached via the RogoHub™ website.